How much money does Julie-Cristie Neal have?
If the Steel Buddies on DMAX are really cool and the series is great to watch, Julie Cristie Neal deserves at least as much part of the success. Michael Manousakis does a really good job with his steel buddies, but to be honest – Julie crowns one or the other episode of the series. The estimated net worth of Julie Cristie Neal is 200,000 euros.
Family, education and career:
The exact year of birth of the 41-year-old American is not known, but she is supposed to celebrate her birthday on December 12th. Her full name is Julie Cristiebaron Neal
She is based in Crossville, Texas and lives with her husband Ron Neal and their children.
She has her own import and export company called US Exporters LLC, which specializes in heavy or large shipments.
She has been working with Morlock Motors since 2016.
Julie & the Steel Buddies
The beautiful American has been organizing Morlock Motors’ export business in the USA for four years. She is the head of US Exporters, LLC and manages all orders – from small to large – with flying colors. Always a smile on your face, that’s Julie Cristie Neal! The young woman enchants not only the customers but also the viewers at home in front of the television. Julie Cristie naturally attracts all eyes on Steel Buddies – Stahlharte shops on himself.
The likable Steel Buddies woman is more than up to the men – she wraps them around her fingers. A lot of swear words come out of her lips, accompanied by a smile, nobody takes offense. Even with her relaxed manner, she knows how to assert herself with the Steel Buddies. In the meantime, she has also brought some merchandise onto the market, such as clothing, which she naturally also exports to Germany and sells in this country. You can buy shirts, hoodies, caps and overalls in the Steel Buddies fan shop. This of course also fills the Steel Buddies’ coffers further.
Julie Cristie Neal
Unfortunately, almost nothing is known about her private life, no date of birth and anything like that. However, you can follow Julie on Instagram, she takes great care of her account. There she also posts a lot that she experiences together with the Steel Buddies. Julie-Cristie already has many fans through her work for Morlock Motors. And of course, the Steel Buddies also benefit from Julie using the social media channels, because the buddies can be in touch with the fans and let them participate in their activities.
We are convinced that as the number of fans continues to grow and awareness increases, we will also get more and more information about the beautiful American. Until then we can continue to follow Steel Buddies on DMAX. Also, subscribe to Julie’s Instagram account and learn so much about Julie-Cristie Neal. By the way: The Steel Buddies are now enjoying such great popularity that their program is also being broadcast in large parts of Asia, including Russia and Japan. The series was dubbed for this.
Interesting facts :
- She took 27th place in an MS Health and Fitness competition.
- Won on a TV show called E! Entertainment the main prize. She was flown to Los Angeles to take part in an interview with “Arrested Development” star Tony Hale and Ryan Seacrest, with Ryan Seacrest leaving her to conduct the interview. When asked how she felt about this action, she responded by saying that Ryan and Tony had made it extremely easy for her and that it felt like talking to her brother and her best friend. She also mentioned that she was nervous but not afraid and that she had fulfilled a dream and that she also felt comfortable on the red carpet.
- She has a pilot’s license and also owns an aircraft, a Cessna M337B. Regarding the feelings when flying, she says “as soon as the wheels leave the ground something changes in you and she loves this feeling.
- In 2018 she was a team member of the Mohawk Air Show Team. She helped pilot Joe Masessa buy a Grumman OV-1 Mohawk. With your help, all the names of the prisoners of war and the missing soldiers who never returned from Vietnam were plotted on this. In the event that a prisoner of war or a missing soldier is found, the pilot will place a flag next to the name.
- Also owns a horse named Tucker, which she thinks is the funnest horse in the world.
- Attended the 2020 International Womens Build Week.
- During the social distancing, a live feed was actually planned with Morlock Motors. For technical reasons it didn’t work and she made the most of the situation and passed the time with her Humvee and target practice, among other things.
- After Hurricane Harvey hit Texas in 2017, she received a misdirected message asking how she was doing. When asked, she was told that the message was intended for an acquaintance of a friend. She took her heart and looked for help within the community in Crossville and within a few days almost 1 tonne of relief supplies came together. These were then shipped to and distributed from Montgomery County, Texas.