Cats write for us Guidelines:
- Yes, We accept guest posts on Digitalglobaltimes.com
- Article should be unique, plagiarise-free, informative and non-promotional.
- Article should be 600 + words long and original written.
- Only one do-follow link is allowed. For extra links, you have to pay an extra fee.
- Send us your pitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re a dog or a cat, you may have noticed that cats are more social than dogs. Despite their predatory instinct, they are big babies with an insatiable appetite for love and affection. Your cat may even be a writer, just by allowing him to share his thoughts with you. This article will help you learn how to get your cat to write. Listed below are some tips to get your feline to write for you.