Do you wish to travel to Mecca and Madina to perform Umrah without spending a single penny?
Well, who doesn’t? But there is a catch!
Normally, campaigns offering visits to perform Umrah or Pilgrimage provide free tickets only, and the rest is on the shoulders of those winning the tickets.
But the professional liaison and deep collaboration between ACE Money Transfer and Yonna Forex of Gambia have achieved another big milestone. The Gambian expatriates who send money to Gambia from the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, and Switzerland, via ACE Money Transfer to Yonna Forex in Gambia can win 5 Umrah packages in a series of lucky draws.
Keep reading to know the campaign in detail and answer the hows.
A Brief Background About How Dear Visiting Mecca And Madina Is To The Faithfuls
Visiting the holy cities of Mecca and Madina is no less than a dream come true for the faithful. One cannot quantify the excitement of simply visiting these cities. Performing the sacred religious rituals in these cities is something that the faithful focus their attention on, and they try to manage their resources all their lives in a manner that allows them fiscal space to do so. Some succeed, and some don’t.
But regardless of one’s financial strength to visit these holy sites, the love for these sites is deep and largely shared by all Muslims worldwide without discrimination.
It is, therefore, a challenge to go there for the people of low- to middle-income countries (LMICs) like Gambia, where poverty and unemployment are rampant. People do not have enough financial space to manage savings for this purpose.
A look at the Gambian economy and the number of expatriates is appropriate here.
- A report by Macro Trends revealed that the Gambian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was $2.08 billion in 2021.
- According to the World Bank report, its GDP per capita income was $772.2 in 2021.
- A report by Gainako said that around 141,000 Gambians lived outside of the Gambia in 2020.
With these statistics indicating the financial weakness of the Gambian people, this campaign is no less than a blessing for them in which participation is a result of a routine practice of the Gambian expatriates, which is to transfer remittances back to the Gambia.
Details Of The Campaign Designed To Elevate You Spiritually
ACE Money Transfer, one of the leading remittance service providers worldwide, has launched an exciting campaign for its valued customers in collaboration with Yonna Forex in Gambia. This campaign lasts from the 10th of December 2022 till the 31st of January 2023.
In this period, all the paid transfers through ACE Money Transfer from the listed countries above to Yonna Forex in Gambia will qualify for this campaign, and the ensuing series of lucky draws are scheduled as under:
- December 20th, 2022 (first draw)
- December 30th, 2022 (second draw)
- January 10th, 2023 (third draw)
- January 20th, 2023 (fourth draw)
- February 1st, 2023 (final draw)
All the transactions paid out as cash pick up from any of the over 7 branches of Yonna Forex in the Gambia will qualify for this campaign.
What Are The Details Of The Umrah Package?
A total of 5 Umrah packages are being offered to the participants who will be selected through the lucky draws.
Each package includes visas, tickets, and accommodations in Mecca and Madina.
What Are Other Important Points You Must Know About This Campaign?
- Lucky draws will be held at ACE Money Transfer’s office, and the Umrah packages will be submitted to the nearest Yonna Forex branch, from where the nominee will collect them. This nominee will be selected by the remitter who has won one of the lucky draws.
- You can increase your chances of winning the draw by making several transactions but remember that several transactions in one day will be counted as one. Therefore, break down the amount into small chunks and transact daily across the campaign duration.
- The winners will be informed through emails or SMS; if a winner does not show up within 7 days, a redraw will be held to select another winner.
- The selection of airport and airline depends on the availability and mutual agreement between ACE Money Transfer and the winners.
- Prize tickets will be of economy plus or economy premium class.
- If a winner wishes to change their travelling date and cannot travel on the designated date for any reason, they alone will bear the costs of rescheduling their travel dates.
- Winners are responsible for arranging all the required documents for travelling, and if they are denied entry into the country, ACE Money Transfer will bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- The winner can neither transfer the prize nor can they encash it.
- Winners alone will be responsible for any tax liability resulting from winning the prize. ACE Money Transfer shall accept no responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
- The company reserves the right to use the winners’ identities for marketing, promotion, or inspiration purposes.
- Prize tickets may be subject to the tax laws of your country of residence.
- All the prizes are subject to verification. If the company finds any transaction to be suspicious, it can hold, cancel or redo the entire process.
- All the company’s decisions regarding any aspect of the campaign are legally binding on all the participants.
- This campaign is designed for the valued customers of ACE Money Transfer and Yonna Forex. Employees cannot participate.
ACE Money Transfer – Offering A Unique And Unparalleled Opportunity
You can join the campaign and participate in the lucky draws to win the exciting Umrah packages by doing nothing extra except what you have been doing already as a Gambian expatriate – transferring money back to the Gambia as remittances from the countries and regions listed above. So, simply nudge your remittances in ACE Money Transfer’s way and perform Umrah free now!
- Gambian GDP
- Gambian per capita income
- Gambian diaspora