Microsoft Outlook is providing secure emails all over the world and has become a successful application. This Microsoft Outlook is primarily used to respond to emails from various websites that you can link to. Any flaws and technological problems need to be resolved. Not too frequent, and he made an error when using the Outlook Email program.
What really is the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error?
Typically, this [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] failure happens after incorrect program update. At this stage, the server is in dispute.
If the server fails, the user does not send messages to other users, nor does he accept and access emails in the mailbox.
How to handle this [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error?
Microsoft Outlook failure [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] happens in windows 10, which means the matter with Outlook Express or Windows Mail.
There are many solutions to solve or fix this [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. However, we will tell you about seven methods that are so easy to handle this error.
Method 1: Use Programs and Features Tab.
Next, select to resolve this Outlook Express error with the application and auto-fix tool:
1. Open the Windows tab and then scan the software and functionality that you can also reach from the instrument screen, where you can see the programs and therefore the features)
2. Here, search for Microsoft Office 365 in the sense of programs and functions. (or pick some plan from Office 365).
3. At the front of the Programs, press the Edit button in the Features window to choose “Repair” and follow on-screen advice.
When it’s done, the method reboots to Outlook and tests whether the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error code has been deleted; if this continues, try method 2.
Method 2: Check your Outlook Settings
- Select the Outlook menu in the Panel.
- There will be a Tool settings tab, open it and then press Account.
- Tap on an account that has this issue and search its ID to make sure it is set or not.
- Check the configuration for SMPT & POP when pressing the Advanced Tab.
- Click OK at the top.
Method 3: Check Duplicate Accounts or Uninstall Duplicate Account
If you’ve got a dual Microsoft Outlook account, this issue will be triggered. And you’ve got to find and remove it.
- Next, check here outlook menu and press on the Outlook list.
- The Account Configuration menu has a toggle on it.
- Find Email Page or menu here then click on the email page.
- Select an account that is duplicated.
- Click Edit or Delete on a duplicate account.
Method 4: Change the port number of the server
- Open your Outlook account now.
- Setup your accounts and then tap on the email that triggers the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
- Click the Internet Email Settings tab.
- Adjust the port number from 465 to 587 in the advanced column.
- At the end, press OK to save the configuration.
Method 5: Uninstall then reinstall the app
- Open the Control Panel in your system.
- Test the Settings Menu Functions and Applications.
- In the software catalogue, Here you will get outlook app, pick Microsoft Office or Outlook.
- Then Uninstall the app without following the steps.
- You have to restore it, Tab to reinstall Microsoft Office and Outlook to get better going.
Method 6: Uninstall the Antivirus Software
- Go to Upgrade and Protect in your Control Panel.
- Click on Windows Security.
- After that, pick Virus & Hazard Security from the screen.
- Only press Manage Preferences.
- To inactivate this program, click Disable.
Method 7: Fixed Windows Repair Tools
- You need to open the Control Panel on your system.
- Check out there and then pick the programs and their attributes.
- Find Microsoft Outlook in the list below.
- Clicking on Microsoft Outlook would allow an Edit and then a Patch.
- This repair tool will immediately patch [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
I am sure one of these methods solved the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.