Zoom is known to be one of the online video conferencing platforms and it’s used in so many companies for virtual communication. Due to its excellent UI and efficient features, it is an ideal tool for conducting virtual meetings.
Zoom seems to have a built-in recorder, which you can be used to ensure that you don’t miss any important information during a conference. This built-in recorder of Zoom will request permission from the host before the record can start. For that reason, we are going to list some best Zoom meeting recording apps for Mobile, Windows and macOS devices.
This post will cover some of the best conference recorders available for enhancing your Zoom experience.
Zoom is known to be one of the best video conferencing software and it’s used in so many companies for virtual communication.
8 Screen Recorder for Zoom Meetings
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the amazing zoom meeting recording app that is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems. Also, you may edit your Zoom clips by making use of the built-in editing tool. This tool can record Zoom meetings and give you lots of features to enhance the sounds, even record some portion of the screen.
- Lot of built-in tools to edit your Zoom clips
- Simple UI for beginners to use without much knowledge
- Save your Zoom video in different formats like MKV, AVI, MOV, MPG and so on.
- Easily record face-cam, Screen and Audio in high quality
- The free version does not support long video recording
Step To Record Zoom Meeting Without Requesting for Permission
Firstly, download and install the EaseUS RecExperts on your Windows or Mac Os and follow the short process to record the meeting.
Now run the EaseUS RecExperts shortcut on your desktop and wait for about 30 sec for it to load.
The software UI will open and you will see different options to record your screen activities as shown below.
Now it depends on how you want to record the zoom meeting, you can select Full Screen or Region. The full-screen option will allow you to capture the whole screen on your device.
If you don’t want to display the full screen for security reasons, you can use the Region feature to capture the area of the meeting as shown below.
In the Sound section, you have access to record the sound system, microphone or without any sound, as shown below.
You can also decide to set a timer when recording for Zoom meeting as shown in the image below
During the Zoom record, you can also record your Webcam together by activating the webcam option as shown below.
That’s all you need to do when recording Zoom meetings and you can edit the output also.
If you’re searching for a screen grabber and recording program for your Windows and Mac OS device to instantly record Zoom meetings, Screencast-O-Matic is one of the best tools to try. It allows you to easily capture your device screen, external mic, and even your webcam altogether.
You can also use the Screencast-O-Matic library to add music or captions to your videos.
- The free version does not need to sign up
- Options for sharing your recordings
- Simple interface
- You can not pause recordings
- The free version contains watermark
3. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is another screen recorder without watermark that enables you to capture zoom meetings without requesting permission and even live stream without using a watermark or a time restriction. You can also record the full screen or a window, and the camera and microphone using the OBS Studio programme. It’s available on Linux, Windows and Mac OS.
- Easily record full screen or region, microphone, and webcam
- Include an audio mixer that is easy to use.
- There is no watermark, no time limit, and no advertising.
- No “pause” function for recording.
- No built-in video editor.
Flashback Express is one of the free recording programs that can be used to record Zoom meetings and make different settings on webcam, capture region and sound setting. Scheduled recordings may also be used to start or stop recording at specific times or when a specific program is opened.
- Multi-monitor recording.
- Recordings can be scheduled.
- The cursor can be highlighted.
- Directly upload videos to YouTube.
- There’s no watermark, no time restriction, and no ads.
- It is not permitted to record webcams alone.
- Video output formats are limited to MP4, AVI, and WMV.
- There is no integrated video editor.
ActivePresenter is another all-in-one video editor and screen recorder software to use on Mac and Windows OS. If you are looking for how to record google meet, record Zoom meetings and YouTube tutorials, ActivePresenter is on the go. After the recording process, you can easily trim, edit, adjust the speed and volume, split your clip, add captions, animations, and some other cool effects.
- Include a video editor for editing both recorded and imported clips.
- Basic video editing tools like trimming, cutting, splitting, and more
- Advanced video editing tools include a blur effect and a green-screen effect.
- Record app simulations with auto annotations.
- It is not permitted to schedule recordings.
- Though there is a workaround, and there is no video cropping feature.
- Only 64-bit is supported.
Mobile Screen Recorder For Zoom Meetings
If you are wondering how to record your Zoom meeting either on iPhone, or Android devices, you need to worry less. We are going to list free video recording software for mobile devices in this section.
It is available for iPhone users, you can easily capture your zoom meeting with the help of this app and edit your record video with their editing tools.
Once your recording is complete, you can easily edit it, merge it with other videos, add a response using the face cam, or even add voice-overs for your clips.
- Voice-over feature for your videos
- Basic video editing feature to easily merge or edit clips
- The free version is limited
Rec is an excellent screen recording application for Android and iOS devices. When you initially start the app, you have the option of adjusting the time and bit rate of the screen recording to your desired settings before pressing on record. The greater the bit rate, the clearer the recording will be. It is another best option to record Zoom meeting with little clicks.
- Start audio recording with ease
- Even before you start recording, give your recording a name.
- There is a limit on the free version
It is a free screen recording tool for Android that does a decent job. The program is designed in a basic manner, and users may select the output file type. It is another zoom meeting recording app and it will also record google meet with excellent output.
- Allows users to easily flip and modify any pictures
- A better match for your device’s resolution
- Extremely easy to use and also compatible with all Android smartphones
- Not completely free to use
- The record or output file can be saved locally
I hope this post will provide you with more knowledge on recording zoom meetings without requesting host permission. You are good to go with any software you choose from the list. EaseUS RecExperts seems to be the perfect fit because of its all-in-one video editing tool like an mp3 recorder, screen recorder and other editing tools to edit your Zoom clips. In addition, you can use a free video editing software no watermark to edit your recordings with ease.
Read also: Honor True Wireless Earbuds