Nothing influences Christmas celebrations better than holiday-approved recipes. Baked goodies, dinners, and cocktails are easy to make, but a few recipes may need you to familiarize yourself with the crispness and softness needed ahead of a Christmas feast.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one such versatile ingredient that can add a distinctive flavor to your Christmas recipes. CBD-infused food and drinks are becoming a staple in many seasonal celebrations and are easy to cook at home. Flavored CBD oils or tinctures enhance the taste of the delicacies and are a great supplement to your hectic lifestyle. Here are four such recipes to make your Christmas celebrations delightful and memorable. Try making them at home, and serve guests with cannabis Christmas concoctions.
This is the most popular drink around Christmas Eve. You can celebrate the holidays with this creamy and indulgent CBD-infused eggnog. CBD oil reduces festival stress and promotes relaxation. Pick your CBD tincture from cbdfx and start making this lovely Christmas egg dish.
- Unsweetened almond milk: 2 cups
- Frozen coconut shavings: 4 cups
- Maple syrup: 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- CBD tincture: 4 drops
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: 1/8 teaspoon
- Nutmeg: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender to whip up a smooth texture.
- Pour the homemade eggnog into various glasses to enjoy.
2. Cannabis-Infused Turkey
Roast turkey is a dish emblematic of the Christmas holidays. Turkey is first steamed with aromatic herbs and then roasted until the skin turns crisp. Whether you are enjoying it as a part of a full Christmas dinner or as leftovers the next day, the dish remains succulent and tender thanks to CBD oil as one such ingredient. You can eat CBD Turkey as a solid or a gravy.
- Flour: 45 grams
- Roasted Turkey fat drippings: 45 grams
- Turkey drippings: 250 grams
- CBD Oil: 15 mg
- Milk: 100-120 ml
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Collect the Turkey fat drippings in a tray and keep them aside.
- Now cook them over medium heat in a medium-sized saucepan.
- When it reaches the sizzling stage, add flour and whisk it.
- Stir continuously to liquefy the contents.
- Now add Turkey drippings and milk.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to the main recipe.
- Take off from the heat and add CBD oil slowly.
- Serve it as a side dish.
3. CBD Choco-Chip Cookies
Freshly made chocolate cookies are a crunchy delight. You can enhance this savory indulgence for Christmas with CBD coconut oil. To enhance the aroma and appeal of this Christmas snack, here are the items you need.
- Coconut sugar
- Almond butter
- Almond flour
- CBD coconut oil
- Cinnamon powder
- Coconut flour
- Vanilla bean paste
- Choco chips (for garnishing)
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Mix all the ingredients in a wide-mouthed bowl.
- Heat the batter first.
- Cover a parchment paper with a baking sheet and place the cookie mixture on it.
- Place the mixture in the preheated oven for a few minutes.
- Now garnish the oven-fresh cookies with choco chips and put them on the heat for some more time.
- Take out the bowl and cool it at room temperature.
- Serve to your friends and guests.
4. CBD Banana Pudding
CBD-infused banana pudding stands out for its sweet flavor with hints of fresh banana. It is a traditional English dessert with layers of custard and fruit and has whipped cream topping. Eat it as a summer dessert or Christmas sweet course.
- Sliced bananas: 4 pieces
- CBD Tincture: 6-8 drops
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix: 5 oz.
- Vanilla wafers: 12 oz.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: 14 oz.
- Cold skim milk: 3 cups
- Cream cheese (room temperature): 8 oz.
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Banana: 1 piece (frozen and whipped)
- Grab a big mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese to a fluffy consistency.
- Now beat cannabis tincture, cold milk, condensed milk, vanilla extract, pudding mix to the desired amount. Work to get a smooth texture.
- When you see a fine consistency, fold in half of your whipped topping.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with vanilla wafers.
- Place your sliced bananas on top of the wafer coating cleverly.
- Cover the layer with your just-created permeated mixture.
- Top it up with the whipped topping leftovers.
- Now put the bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
- When you find the mixing bowl getting the required coldness, remove it from the fridge, and reach out for a helping.
The Bottom Line
Watch your intake of CBD-infused homemade recipes while celebrating Christmas. If you consume cannabidiol too much at once, you may feel discomfort and a “high” moment. Control your helpings of CBD edibles, and you will be more than fine. Also, look for reputed brands in CBD oils. Consider trying different CBD products to add to your experience.