Ben Affleck: age, Jennifer Lopez, movies, physicist, ex-wife, kids, Instagram
Ben Affleck he is very famous for being one of the super beautiful and charming Hollywood actors, Jennifer Lopez’s encore partner. Let’s get to know him better.
Read also: Friends the reunion, Jennifer Aniston photos yesterday and today: Rachel Green, age, children, current boyfriend, Brad Pitt, height, weight, Instagram
Who is Ben Affleck?
Ben Affleck is very famous for being one of the super beautiful and charming actors in Hollywood. He owes his fame to the Generation X film and from that moment he began to collect successes from audiences and critics, also receiving many awards. He also tries his hand as a director, screenwriter and producer and the great success behind the camera comes in 2012 with the film Argon, of which he is also the leading actor, thanks to which he wins two Golden Globe (best drama, best director), two BAFTA Awards (best film, best director) and theOscar to the best film, as producer.
The actor is considered one of the protagonists of American cinema: between the profession of actor, screenwriter, director and producer he has contributed to writing the history of cinema in the last 30 years.
Ben Affleck is 49 years old: he was born in the United States of America, in the Californian town of Berkeley, on August 15, 1972, under the zodiac sign of Leo.
The handsome Ben was registered as Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt at the registry office.
With the beautiful and charming Jennifer Lopez our Ben made an encore. In fact, he had a beautiful love story that began in 2002 on the set of the film Extreme love – Tough Love and ended after performing together Jersey Girl. Just in that year the couple Jennifer-Ben should have married but, the breakup came shortly before the planned wedding. The two actors, however, remained on good terms.
Meanwhile, the actor got married, had 3 children and got divorced. Jennifer was no exception. After breaking up with the actor, the beautiful Lopez married longtime friend Marc Anthony, with whom she marries and has twins, Emme and Max, born on February 22, 2008 in New York. After her divorce from her husband in June 2014, Jennifer has two more flirts, with dancer Casper Smart and former sportsman Alexander Rodriguez.
From 2021 he resumed dating his first great love: Ben Affleck. Probably the love between the two was never completely finished and is resumed in a completely mature and profound way. In July 2021 the two actors are in Europe and Italy to celebrate a love story similar to a fairy tale and to be seen ultra in love and happy.
In his thirty-year and successful career Ben Affeck has amassed extraordinary successes, both as an actor, and as a director, screenwriter and film producer.
Below are the fifteen most famous films in which he starred. Of some he directed the direction, wrote the screenplay and started production:
- Generation X – directed by Kevin Smith (1995)
- Will Hunting – Rebel genius – directed by Gus Van Sant (1997) Best Screenplay Oscar
- Pearl Harbor – directed by Michael Bay (2001)
- The truth is he does not like you enough – directed by Ken Kwapis (2008)
- The Company Men – directed by John Wells (2010)
- The Town – directed by Ben Affleck (2010)
- Argon– directed by Ben Affleck (2012) – Best Picture Oscar
- To the Wonder – directed by Terrence Malick (2012)
- Liar love – directed by David Fincher (2014)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- The law of the night – directed by Ben Affleck (2016)
- Go back to winning – directed by Gavin O’Connor (2020)
- His last wish – directed by Dee Rees (2020)
- The Last Duel – directed by Ridley Scott (2021)
- The Batman – directed by Matt Reeves (2022) – Producer
One meter and seven two centimeters tall, hazel eyes and dark hair make Ben Affleck one of the most fascinating actors in Hollywood.
In June 2005, Ben married actress Jennifer Garner, whom he met on the set of Pearl Harbor. The beautiful protagonist of the TV series Alias was from 2004 to 2015 first companion and then wife of Ben Affleck. Two beautiful and talented protagonists of the Hollywood cinema, in love and then married to give birth to three splendid children.
A special love that binds the couple Ben / Jennifer, until the life of two no longer worked. It seems that the actor’s problems with alcohol contributed to the breakup. Already in 2001 Ben had been admitted to an addiction rehabilitation clinic, undergoing treatments again in 2017 and 2018. His ex-wife Jennifer Garner was the only one to be close to him in those very difficult times, helping and supporting him. After ten years of marriage, on June 30, 2015, the two announced plans to divorce, while continuing to live in the same Los Angeles home for the sake of their children. In April 2017, the two began filing for divorce.
Ben and his wife Jennifer Garner had three children: Violet Anne (born December 2005), Seraphina Rose Elizabeth (born January 2009) and Samuel Garner (born February 27, 2012).
Let’s discover four curiosities about the handsome Ben:
- Casey, his younger brother and also an actor and director;
- is close friends with Matt Damon;
- sports fan, is a fan of Boston teams: i Red Sox, the Celtics, the Patriots and the Bruins;
- plays poker skillfully, even going so far as to win the California State Poker Championship in 2004, taking home the first place prize of $ 356,000 and finishing for the World Poker Tour.
Jennifer Lopez’s charming boyfriend has over 5 million followers on her Instagram profile. If you too want to follow Ben Affleck and not miss any of his updates, click HERE.
Visit site for more useful and informative articles!