Download photos from iphone to pc?
fter connecting the iPhone to the computer, all you have to do is start the Photos application, press the Import button located at the top right, choose the option From a USB device from the menu that opens and wait a few seconds for the images (and videos) to be imported on the PC are found.
How to move photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC?
- Turn on your phone and unlock it. The PC does not detect the device if it is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button, then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import> From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How to export photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
Once the Apple device is connected to the PC, you can download the photos. To transfer photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes just select the Import images and videos item in the autoplay window that appears when the device is connected to the computer.
How do you download photos from your mobile to your computer?
Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. On your phone, tap the “Device charging via USB” notification. In the “Use USB connection for” section, select File Transfer. A file transfer window opens on your computer.
How to download photos from iPhone to hard drive?
- Step 1: Connect the external hard drive to the Mac. …
- Step 2: Connect the iOS device to the Mac. …
- Step 3: Launch Image Capture. …
- Step 4: Choose a destination and import.
Visit Digital Global Times for more useful and informative answers!