6 Top Software and Online Editors to Upgrade Your Videos in 2023
Video editing solutions are not a luxury but a necessity, especially if you produce clips regularly. Software for video editing differs in complexity, pricing, and accessibility, but finding the best option for your specific needs is not as challenging as it may seem at first. Read further to discover the top six post-production solutions for creators and videographers with different experience levels.
3 online video editing tools for creators unfamiliar with software
Beginner video editors might find it easier to work with online editing tools. Although such solutions don’t always offer as many features as professional editing software, they still have their unique benefits, such as:
- Pricing. Online video editors are often free or rather inexpensive compared to traditional software. Due to that, they are a great option for creators on a budget or for those who need to edit only one or two clips.
- Delivery speed. Online tools quickly deliver results, especially if you use them for a specific purpose, like background removal.
- Simplicity. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use software alternative to make videos, online platforms are the go-to option. They are beginner-friendly, have straightforward navigation, and often provide detailed step-by-step instructions to help you ace every stage of the process.
- Accessibility. With online tools, you don’t have to worry if your computer is powerful enough. Web-based solutions run on various devices, including tablets and smartphones, as long as they have a stable internet connection.
Depositphotos Video Background Remover
Depositphotos free video background remover is a popular footage editing solution that helps you quickly erase clip backdrops. This AI-powered tool uses neural networks to independently and accurately isolate the background from the foreground and remove it. The entire process is automated and free. To get the best possible result, ensure your video has a well-defined foreground colored differently from the backdrop. Visit https://depositphotos.com/video-background-remover.html and upload AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, or MPEG files up to 60 seconds long and 2 GB in size. Note that you must create a free account to download HD results.
Veed.io is one of the top free video editors, allowing you to process clips from your local storage, cloud, and online sources. You can cut and crop videos; remove and replace backgrounds; apply filters; and add text, stickers, and voiceovers. The results can be saved in MP4 or GIF format. The tool’s free version allows you to export videos in 720p with a watermark, create videos up to 10 minutes long, and add 30 minutes of subtitles per month. To remove watermarks and unlock more options, you must upgrade to one of three subscriptions: Basic, Pro, or Business.
InVideo is a simple and beginner-friendly online tool. You can use it to remove video backgrounds; apply filters; add visual effects, art elements, text, and stickers; and even record voiceovers. You can also pick one of their 5,000+ templates to customize your footage. Processing videos up to 40 minutes in length is free; the results come with a watermark. To save unwatermarked clips and unlock other editing features, purchase a budget-friendly subscription.
The best professional video editing software
When looking for more complex post-production solutions, consider using professional video editors. Top software usually costs more than online tools, requires a powerful computer, as well as time to master the program. However, they also have the following perks:
- Extended set of features. Video editing software is usually more advanced than online tools and offers various extra features like 3D editing, in-depth color correction, layering, and more.
- Better performance. Professional software usually doesn’t have any limits on video length and file size, allowing you to process big clips and create complex movie projects.
- Access to more formats. Traditional post-production software supports a wider range of video file formats, allowing you to both upload and download clips in a format of your choice.
Lightworks is one of the best movie editing software for beginner and professional creators. Its interface is simple and intuitive, allowing you to get familiar with the process quicker. Lightworks’ website also provides a collection of detailed video tutorials for a smoother start. You can use this solution to manipulate videos, share the process, grant editing access to others, and upload results to social media. Lightworks runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
OpenShot is a free, open-source video editing software suitable for beginner creators. Its interface is highly intuitive, and its minimal design simplifies the editing process. You can use OpenShot to edit, resize, scale, and trim footage; edit audio; add video effects; and animate clips. The tool is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux.
DaVinci Resolve is a more advanced solution used by professional editors working with films, commercials, and TV shows. You can use this software to edit footage both offline and online, adjust colors, create complex visual effects, and work on audio modification. DaVinci Resolve is available on Linux, Windows, and macOS.
To sum up
To choose the best post-production tool, consider several factors, such as your level of experience, the features you need, and the price range you can afford. Explore the top video editing solutions listed in this article and choose one that meets your creative needs.
Also visit Digital Global Times for more quality informative content.