Serena Autieri is a well-known 45-year-old actress, singer and TV presenter, originally from Naples. Note for small screen holdings in jobs such as The honor and the respect, One step from heaven 5, And Good morning mom! she is currently presenter of the Dedicato program broadcast on Rai 1. Married to the manager Enrico Griselli, Serena Autieri is the mother of Giulia Tosca since 2013.
Who is it Serena Autieri?
- No.like: Serena Autieri
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Age: 45 years
- Date of birth: April 4, 1976
- Birth place: Naples
- Profession: actress, singer and TV presenter
- Height: 171 cm
- Weight: 54 Kg
- Tattoos: nobody
- Official Instagram Profile: @serena_autieri
- Follow us on our Official Instagram profile: @ chiecosa.it
Serena Autieri was born on April 4, 1976 in the Soccavo district of Naples. She studied singing, ballet and acting from a very young age and graduated from the Naples art institute. He records his first album, Soul Soul, in 1997, while attending the Faculty of Architecture at the Federico II University (Naples).
During the academic years, Serena carries on her artistic career, acting in various theatrical performances. She made her debut on the small screen in 1998, playing the singer Sara De Vito in the soap opera A Place in the Sun. Popularity leads her to join, in 2001, Alberto Castagna, in the historic program Strangelove.
Since the early 2000s we have seen Serena increasingly present on television; takes part in several fiction, such as West wind And All the dreams in the world, and in 2003 he joined Pippo Baudo and Claudia Gerini in running the Sanremo Festival. Since 2004 Autieri has also started working for the cinema, taking part, in fact, in films such as Night before exams – Today, Christmas in South Africa And Females versus males with Chiara Francini.
One of his most iconic interpretations is that of ne The honor and the respect, together with Giuseppe Zeno and Gabriel Garko (with whom he will have a relationship). In recent years we have seen Serena as a competitor of Celebrity Master Chef Italy and al dubbing of Elsa, the protagonist of Frozen, lucky Disney cartoon. After the chatted flirtation with colleague Gabriel Garko, Serena married the manager Enrico Griselli in 2010. Together they have a daughter, born in 2013: Giulia Tosca.
Television career – Series and films
Serena Autieri made her television debut in 1998, when she joined the cast of A Place in the Sun. The popularity gained thanks to her interpretation of the singer Sara De Vito, leads her to be increasingly present on the small screen. We see it, in fact, in many fictional films, television films, such as: and programs. In the order:
- West wind, television series (2002-2004);
- All the dreams in the world, miniseries (2003), with Alessia Mancini, Bianca Guaccero, Luca Ward and Romina Power;
- The curse of the Templars, miniseries (2005);
- Callas and Onassis, miniseries (2005), with Luisa Ranieri and Anna Valle;
- The honor and the respect, television series (2006-2009), with Gabriel Garko, Giuseppe Zeno, Manuela Arcuri, Giancarlo Giannini, Gabriele Rossi, Laura Torrisi and Virna Lisi;
- Bitter-sweet, soap opera (2008);
- Doctor Clown, film (2008);
- In white, miniseries (2009);
- Detective brothers, miniseries (2011), with Enrico Brignano and Paolo Conticini;
- Where is my daughter, miniseries (2011);
- Café room, sitcom (2017), with Luca Bizzarri and Paolo Kessisoglu;
- One step from heaven 5, television series (2019), with Terence Hill, Daniele Liotti, Giusy Buscemi, Anna Dalton, Serena Iansiti and Aurora Ruffino;
- Good morning mom!, miniseries (2021), with Raoul Bova, Maria Chiara Giannetta, Giovanni Nasta, Domenico Diele, Matteo Oscar Giuggioli and Federico Cesari.
Television career – Television programs
He also participates, in different capacities, in various television programs:
- Strangelove (2001);
- Sanremo Festival (2003), and also in 2018;
- Beware of those two – The challenge (2011), by Fabrizio Frizzi and Max Giusti;
- Such and what show (2012), by Carlo Conti;
- Celebrity MasterChef Italy, culinary talent (2018), with judges Bruno Barbieri, Joe Bastianich and Antonino Cannavacciuolo, and competitors Orietta Berti, Anna Tatangelo, Davide Devenuto and Laura Barriales;
- Prodigies – Music is life (2018-2019), by Vanessa Incontrada and Flavio Insinna.
- Dedicated – from November 2021 every Saturday on Rai Uno from 2pm to 3.30pm
Also very active in the theater, Serena Autieri began to play there in 2002 with the show Bullies & pupae (2002-2003) to continue uninterruptedly with:
- Roman holidays (2003-2005);
- Shakespeare in jazz (2006-2009);
- Facce da teatro (2007);
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream (2008);
- Rinaldo on the pitch (2011);
- The sciantosa (2013-2018);
- Diana & Lady D (2017-2018);
- Neapolitan red (2017-2018);
- Il Rugantino (2018-2019);
- The lie (2019).
Autieri’s career does not stop only in the theater and on television, in fact, we have also seen it in the cinema since 2004, with the first film Sara May (2004) and then continues with:
- Night before exams – Today (2007), with Carolina Crescentini, Riccardo Rossi, Enzo Salvi and Roberto Ciufoli;
- The last crodino (2009);
- Christmas in South Africa (2010), with Christian De Sica, Massimo Ghini, Belén Rodriguez, Laura Esquivel, Brenno Placido and Giorgio Panariello;
- Females versus males (2011), with Claudio Bisio, Nancy Brilli, Salvatore Ficarra and Valentino Picone, Paolo Ruffini, Alessandro Preziosi and many others;
- The abusive prince (2013), by and with Alessandro Siani;
- Nothing can stop us (2013);
- A fantastic coming and going (2013), by and with Leonardo Pieraccioni;
- Taste of you (2014), with Vincenzo Salemme, Martina Stella, Giorgio Pasotti, Valeria Graci, Fiammetta Cicogna, Francesco Gabbani and Adua Del Vesco;
- Both (2014), with Adriano Giannini and Enrico Papi;
- Miracles are accepted (2015), by and with Alessandro Siani, Giovanni Esposito, Giacomo Rizzo and Valentina Stella;
- If you leave me it’s not worth it (2016), by and with Vincenzo Salemme, Veronica Mazza and Tosca D’Aquino.
Much loved by the public, Serena Autieri on instagram, is followed by 504,000 followers. With them he shares professional and private joys.
Several romantic relationships are attributed to Serena Autieri, the best known is the one with colleague Gabriel Garko, known on the set of The honor and the respect.
With Gabriel, Serena has remained on excellent terms, a strong feeling of friendship binds them. Over time Serena has also been linked to Giovanni Malagò, several years her senior.
He had an affair with the film producer Guido Lombardo and also with Luca Capuano, Matteo Marzotto and Gianluca Mobilia. His relationship with Guido Maria Brera, now husband of Caterina Balivo.
Husband and daughter
After the reports already cited, Serena Autieri meets the one who becomes her husband in 2010: Enrico Griselli, manager originally from Spoleto (province of Perugia). On March 1 of 2013 their first daughter, Giulia Tosca, is born.
Motherhood has made me another, my life no longer exists because Giulia exists. My husband says he takes time for myself, but I like to put family before everything else.
Said the Neapolitan actress.
- He took part in the video clips, Vacuum to lose (2011) and If you were qui (2014), by Noemi;
- gives the voice to the protagonist of the Disney cartoon, Frozen;
- often and willingly Serena takes her daughter Giulia Tosca with her on the sets;
- her husband, Enrico Griselli, asked her for her hand in Dubai;
- passionate about cooking, one of her favorite dishes is the potato pie.
- Serena Autieri loves the mountains, she is friends with Michelle Hunziker and the two were together in the mountains in the summer of 2021
Serena Autieri Video
Here is one of the most recent interviews by Serena Autieri, guest at Today is another day, by Serena Bortone.
Visit site for more useful and informative articles!