Many business owners have asked this question, as they strive to promote their organisation and there are many digital marketing strategies that can be used to build a strong digital footprint. Of course, a lot depends on the nature of the business and with that in mind, here are some of the most popular digital marketing strategies that business owners are using.
- Social media marketing – The most powerful marketing tool of them all is social media; you should create accounts with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Post quality content on a daily basis and see your following grow; a leading digital marketing agency has a team of Facebook marketers and when you hand over control of your social media accounts, they can work their magic. As you would expect, there are many variables with social media marketing, which is why you need the help of experts who know how to generate social media following.
- Pay per click advertising – Approach a leading Google Ads agency and they would be happy to show you how Amazon PPC Agency can generate quality leads that are easy to convert. This is a complex field that demands professional involvement; if you attempt to set up a Google Ads campaign yourself, the odds of success are not in your favour. Search for a local digital marketing agency and talk to them about Google Ads
- Search engine optimisation – SEO is the art of boosting a website’s rankings within specific Google searches and there are several techniques to achieve this; keyword insertion and link-building, to name but two. Why is SEO important? Millions of online consumers use Google to find products and services and if your website is on page one of search results, you will receive traffic from Google. You can do a test right now to see where your site is ranked; type in suitable terms for your product and search; this will show you where your platform is ranked and if your URL is on page 43, you need SEO work.
- Link building – This should be part of every digital marketing plan and with inbound, outbound and external links in place, Google will notice you. You can commission professionally written articles that contain crafted links to your landing page and they are posted on high volume independent blog sites. This is a technical field and it is best left to a Digital Marketing Agency, who have teams of IT marketing specialists to create valuable links.
- Email marketing – Some people mistakenly think that email marketing has had its day; in the hands of a competent agency, email marketing can be very effective; research shows that people read their emails. SMS is another good way to reach customers with special deals and seasonal discounts.
If you have recently relocated to Thailand and are looking for digital marketing services, an online search will put you in touch with the right agency. They can compile a digital marketing plan that will deliver the desired results and your company will enjoy steady growth.